- All visitors must utilize the front door for business.
- All visitors must present a valid picture identification card (e.g., driver license) to be admitted into the building.
- The photo identification will not be returned until the visitor leaves the premises.
- Each visitor will be given an identification tag or badge, which must be worn while the visitor is in the school and/or on school grounds.
- The Principal or office personnel designated by the Principal shall arrange for an escort to accompany each visitor to his/her destination.
This is an edited summary of the District's School Visitors Policy 9150. You may review the entire policy online for further clarification. Some items may feel like an inconvenience at this time, but they are designed to create a safer environment for all. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly appreciated.